JOB CODE: #002
- Develop, Enhance and support robust Android applications for the international clients
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance applications based on business requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Work with designers to ensure the designed interfaces are implemented correctly.
- Ensure we comply with best practices for user interface development, including accessibility and internationalization/localization.
- Develop within an Agile workflow.
- Use the teams predefined coding standards and practices.
- Continue to learn and develop as a software engineer.
- Collaborate with team members on projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field – 3-7 years of professional experience.
- Ionic and cross-platform experience is beneficial.
- strong understanding of the full life cycle of app development using Google’s Developer and Apple Store Portal
- Experience designing, developing, debugging and deploying software for server-side development using Java/ Kotlin as the primary language for Android
- Good knowledge in Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to effectively write code for a multitude of devices
- Extensive knowledge of Mobile design principles and third-party libraries
- A solid foundation of modern data structures, algorithms, and software design and can consistently deliver testable, scalable, highly-readable code using OO best practices.
- Prior experience building RESTful API’s focusing on integration with back-end services
- Experience with cloud messaging API’s, offline storage, background processing, threading, and performance tuning, caching and performance optimization.
- Released an app to the Google Play store.
- Familiar with automation testing, build and continuous integration using Maven or Gradle.
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Gitlab for source control.
- Have knowledge about Agile methodology –
- Strong communication skills and ability to work closely with our development, creative and project management teams
- Proactive, problem solving, high job responsibility and a strong team contributor
- Desire to grow technical skill set into new areas as our technology evolves
- Very Good English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- package commensurate with experience
- Performance based bonuses
- Health Insurance (SGK)
- Paid time off
- Modern office with great views
- Exposure to the latest web technologies Professional, creative, and fun environment
- Unlimited gourmet coffee, snacks and other perks